First time to a leashless dog
Costa Mesa Dog Park
Huntington Beach Dog Park
I think these are politicians dedicating the Bark Park
dog events news letter
for S. California. Learn about or post doggie activities
Read about my
new dog training book
and learn strategies for compassionate control
Bark is provided to the community of Irvine as an off-leash canine
park. It is to be used at your own risk; the city of Irvine, it's officers,
agents, employees and volunteers assume no liability for any use of these
To assure a positive and joyful experience for all users, the following
are presented as rules and guidelines for use
- All canines must be current on rabies vaccination and must be licensed
to the full extent of the law. Identification tags must be worn and
be visible at all times. (IMC - 4-5-301)
- You are responsible to remove and properly dispose of all dog waste
- You must maintain control of your dog(s) at all times. You are responsible
an liable for the actions of your dog.
- No food of any kind is allowed within the fenced confines of Central
- You may bring in only three dogs at any one time.
- Dogs in heat or that are lactating are prohibited.
- This is a canine park, not a child's playground. Toddlers are not
allowed; other children must be attended to at all times.
- You must maintain leash control of your dog in the parking lot as
well as to and from your vehicle. (INC 4-5--701)
- You and your dogs may be ask to leave the park by any other park user
for aggression or other disruptive behaviors. You and your dog must
- Puppies under four months should not use the park until completely
- Abandonment of animals is prohibited and is punishable by law. (IMC